1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when Users visit our Site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. How We Use Collected Information
Royalty Medical Transportation may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, requests, or other related information.
- To provide services: We use Users submitted informations to provide the services of medical transportation and other offerings mentioned on our website.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, and data stored on our Site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, for the purposes outlined above.
6. Your Acceptance of These Terms
7. Contacting Us